To get help while using GoldFynch, you can consult the existing Knowledge Base to see whether the issue you are facing has already been addressed, and if not, you can submit a support request. Here's how:
Checking for Solutions
1) Accessing the Knowledge Base
- Once inside the GoldFynch app, Click on the 'Help' button which is always found in the top right corner of the screen
- Click on the 'Search Articles' button in the popup window that appears.
- Click on the 'or Browse articles' button.
NOTE: Alternatively, you can click on the following link to access the GoldFynch Knowledge Base directly: https://goldfynch.freshdesk.com/support/solutions You also can bookmark the page for convenient reference.
2) Browsing and Searching
Click on any of the listed categories or articles in the Knowledge Base to see whether a solution to the issue you are facing already exists. You can also use the search bar to speed up your search.
Reporting an issue from the Knowledge Base
1) Navigate to the Knowledge Base as described in the ‘Accessing the Knowledge Base’ section above.
2) Click on the '
login' button on the main FreshDesk screen.
3) Enter your email address and FreshDesk account password.
4) Click on the '
login' button. You can alternatively sign in with a Google, Facebook or Twitter account.
5) Click on the '
+ New support ticket' button.
6) Enter your email address (i.e. your FreshDesk account's login email address.)
7) Enter a subject and describe the issue you are facing in the respected boxes.
8) Click on the '
+ Attach a file' button and attach any related images or files.
9) Click on the '
Once you have submitted a support request, a member of the GoldFynch team will get in touch with a solution as soon as possible.
NOTE: A FreshDesk account is required to submit a support request from the Knowledge Base. You can find out how to create one here.