GoldFynch allows you to download individual files from the 'Docs' view, but this can be time-consuming if you have a large number of files to compile or want to download all files in your case. Instead, the easiest and fastest way is to use GoldFynch's production feature. Here's how to do so:
2) Click on the 'Production' button in the left pane to access the production view
3) Click on the 'Start Production Wizard' button under the 'Production Wizard' tab
4) Enter a name for the production and click on the 'Next: Document Selection' button
5) Click on the tag(s) or saved search(es) associated with the documents that you'd like to download, then click on the 'Next: Production Output' button
NOTE: You can include all files in your case by not selecting any tags or omit specific sets of files using the 'negate' function.
6) Click on the 'Natives Only' button, then click on the 'Next: Native files option' button
7) Because you selected the 'Native files' option, you will not need to do anything on this page, just click on the 'Next: Production sort order' button.
8) Select an option from the drop-down menu to choose a sort order for your files. Check the Numerical sorting checkbox if you want files with numbers in them to be sorted in ascending order. Then click on the 'Next:Tags and custom stamp placement' button
9) Click on the 'Next: Redaction options' button without making any changes. Since this production is being produced as Native you will not be able to select tag or bates number placements.
10) Click on the 'Next: Bates numbering option' button, for native productions no redaction options are available
11) Click on the 'Next: File naming option' button leaving the Bates Numbering boxes blank
12) Select the Original File Names option and click on the 'Next: Finalize and submit production' button
13) Review the files that you are about to produce, click on the exclude icon to exclude files that have issues, then click on the 'P
- Using the image above as an example, you can expand the Redacted files line and click on the exclude icon against the checks that have failed. Similarly, you can expand the Privileged files and exclude the corresponding files. This way you can avoid exporting privilege files and files with redactions in them
- If you want to proceed with the production without excluding any of the files then just click on the 'Produce despite errors' button
14) Click on the 'Requested Productions' tab at the top of the screen
15) Click on the '...' button against the production you just made and then click on the download option in the popup menu to download the zip file containing all the files you selected using tags
Note: You might have to wait for some time for the production process to be completed if you have selected a large number of files. When it is done, the 'in-progress' listed in the 'Completed' column will be replaced with the time of completion