If you are trying to download privileged files as the native file format instead of as PDFs, please click here.
GoldFynch allows you to download privileged files in their native file format individually from the 'Docs' view, but this can be time-consuming if you have a large number of files to download. Instead, the fastest and easiest way to download privileged files is to use GoldFynch's production feature. Here's how to do so:
1) Ensure all of the privileged files you wish to download are tagged as "Privileged". Learn more about tagging files as privileged here and how to tag files in bulk here.
2) Click on the 'Production' button in the left pane to access the production view
3) Click on the 'Start Production Wizard' button under the 'Production Wizard' tab
4) Enter a name for the production and click on the 'OK' button
5) Check the checkbox against the privileged tag(s) associated with the documents that you'd like to download, then click on the 'OK' button
NOTE: You can include all files in your case by not selecting any tags or omit specific sets of files using the 'invert' function.
6) If you are selecting the 'PDFs' option, there will be additional steps required. First, you must select how the PDFs will be produced. In this example, "One PDF per document" is shown. Click the 'OK' button after making your selections.
7) Next, there will be an option to select files to be produced as 'Native', even if tagged privileged. A common use case for this is producing everything as PDFs except for Excel files, which should be native. In this example, 'Email' is another option for file-type filtering. If you would like every file produced to be a 'PDF', leave the second checkbox, as shown below. Then click on the 'OK' button.
8) Select an option from the drop-down menu to choose a sort order for your files, then click on the 'OK' button
9) In this step, you can select the Bates Stamp location, along with any additional custom stamps desired.
10) Now you will need to select your desired redaction settings. The most common are the options shown.
11) Enter your Bates Numbering sequence options and then click 'OK'.
12) Select the preferred File naming option and click on the 'OK' button
13) Review the files that you are about to produce, then click on the 'P
14) Click on the 'Requested Productions' tab at the top of the screen
15) Click on the '...' button against the production you just made and then click on the download option in the popup menu to download the zip file containing all the files you selected using tags
Note: You might have to wait for some time for the production process to be completed if you have selected a large number of files. When it is done, the 'in-progress' listed in the 'Completed' column will be replaced with the time of completion