If you are trying to download privileged files as PDFs instead of the native file format, please click here.
GoldFynch allows you to download privileged files in their native file format individually from the 'Docs' view, but this can be time-consuming if you have a large number of files to download. Instead, the fastest and easiest way to download privileged files is to use GoldFynch's production feature. Here's how to do so:
1) Ensure all of the privileged files you wish to download are tagged as "Privileged". Learn more about tagging files as privileged here and how to tag files in bulk here.
2) Click on the 'Production' button in the left pane to access the production view.
3) Click on the 'Start Production Wizard' button under the 'Production Wizard' tab.
4) Enter a name for the production and click on the 'OK' button.
5) Check the checkbox against the privileged tag(s) associated with the documents that you'd like to download, then click on the 'OK' button.
NOTE: You can include all files in your case by not selecting any tags or omit specific sets of files using the 'invert' function.
6) Click on the 'Natives Only' button then click on the 'OK' button. This is the most common use case, but you can also select PDFs only if you are needing to send the files to someone else outside of the GoldFynch, or simply need all files as PDFs.
7) If you selected the 'Native files' option, you will not need to do anything on this page, just click on the 'OK' button.
8) Select an option from the drop-down menu to choose a sort order for your files, then click on the 'OK' button.
9) Since this production is being produced as 'Native' only, you will not be able to select tag or bates number placements. In this case, Click on the 'OK' button without making any changes.
10) Click on the 'OK' button - for native productions no redaction options are available.
11) Click on the 'OK' button leaving the Bates Numbering boxes blank.
12) Select the preferred File naming option and click on the 'OK' button. Since 'Native' files will not have Bates numbers, the original file names would be the best option.
13) Review the files that you are about to produce, then click on the 'P
14) Click on the 'Requested Productions' tab at the top of the screen.
15) Click on the '...' button against the production you just made and then click on the download option in the popup menu to download the zip file containing all the files you selected using tags.
Note: You might have to wait for some time for the production process to be completed if you have selected a large number of files. When it is done, the 'in-progress' listed in the 'Completed' column will be replaced with the time of completion.