GoldFynch gives you the ability to easily identify all files that have errors or are unsupported. You can then perform a number of functions using these files such as downloading them, generating reports, etc. In this solution, we will show you how you can generate a report of all the errored files in your case.
Note: You can similarly generate a report of all unsupported files in your case by deselecting all options other than 'Unsupported' from the issues section in Step 2.
To generate a report of all errored files in your case
1. Navigate to the 'Issues' view by clicking on the icon in the left pane
2. Ensure that only the checkbox against 'Errored' is selected in the 'Issues' section. This will filter the list of files listed in the bottom half of the page and show only the Errored files
3. Make sure that all the checkboxes in the 'Files Types' section are checked (you can do this by clicking on the 'Select all' button under this section)
4. Click on the 'Save as Saved Search' button
5. Enter a name for the search in the overlay screen and click on 'Save'
Note: Alternatively, you can tag the errored files by clicking on the 'Tag' button and then use this tag while creating a report
6. Navigate to the 'Reports' view by clicking on the icon in the left pane
7. Click on the '+New Report' button
8. Click on the 'Type' drop-down list and select 'File Listing - Saved Advanced Search'
9. Select the saved search that was created in Step 5 from the saved search listing
10. Enter a name for the report
11. Select an output format for your report
12. Click on the 'Create Report' button
Note: You can also export all the errored files in bulk. Learn how here.