All of the following requirements need to be met in order to transfer the billing of a GoldFynch case from an account (referred to here as your account) to a different account (referred to here as the new account.)
- The case must be shared with the new account and it must have the 'Owner' user role
- The new account must have a payment method set up
- You must initiate a case transfer request to GoldFynch support
To initiate the request to transfer the billing to the new account,
1. Sharing the case and assigning the 'Owner' user role
Step 5. Click on the user role in the drop-down menu against the new account and set it to 'Owner'
Learn more about changing user role for shared cases here.
2. Setting up a payment method
Learn more about setting up and managing payment methods for a GoldFynch account here.
3. Initiating a case transfer request
Step 2. Click on the 'Help' button in the top right corner of the screen
Step 3. Enter the Subject field: 'Need assistance transferring billing for GoldFynch case: <case name and case ID>'
Note: The case name and case ID will automatically be included in the subject line - make sure you do not delete these.
Step 4. Enter the Case name and the new account's email address
Step 5. Click on the 'Submit Question' button
Once you have submitted the request, GoldFynch staff will get in touch with you, as well as send a notification to the new account about transferring the case's billing.