Large cases often have many password-protected files. And manually entering those passwords for each use is a waste of your time. GoldFynch has an elegant solution.Use our password list to enter all your passwords (you can copy-paste them in bulk) and GoldFynch will automatically find and use the right one when you need it. Get the security you want, but without the hassle.
Here’s how to use our password list:
Step 1. Click on the "Issues" tab, to view the different issues with your case
Step 2. Click on "update your password list."
Step 3. Under the "Awaiting Password" page, enter the passwords for the various password protected files and click save
NOTE: You can enter all the passwords for your case at once. GoldFynch will automatically try the passwords for the password protected files.
Step 1. Choose the ‘files’ tab to view all your uploaded files. The password-protected ones have a little lock symbol next to them.
Step 2. Click on a password-protected file. The ‘password list’ will open.
Step 3. Enter the file’s password and save it. You can copy-paste a list of passwords too: A new line for each password.
Step 4. Now the protected file will open automatically when you click it.
- Searching for File Types (with Extensions and MIME Types)
- What Ediscovery Software Should I Buy? Ask These 4 Questions to Save Your Small Law Firm Time and Money.
- Is Your Clients’ Data Safe? Cloud Computing to the Rescue for Small Law Firms.
- Can Ediscovery Tools Make You a Better Lawyer?
- Ediscovery: How it Works, and Why It Will Help Keep Your Small Law Firm Relevant
- Announcing New Case Plans! Here’s What That Means and How It Will Save You Money.
- How to Land a Big Case as a Small Law Firm
- GoldFynch moves to Google Cloud
- Codings' and Our Improved Tagging System
- How to Change Your GoldFynch Case Plan