Chrome has a built in tool that will let you see any errors encountered while executing GoldFynch code. Sometimes, we might request you to send us a screenshot of the error, it would help us greatly in expediting a solution.
Steps to get the error log from Chrome
1. Refresh browser (F5 on windows)
2. <Perform the action that is resulting in an error>
3. Right click on the browser window and select "inspect" (should be the last option)
4. In the frame that opens up, click the console.
5. Please take a screenshot (ALT+ PRNTSCN- windows) or Command +SHIFT+4 -mac) of the console tab. If there are any errors, it will show up in red. The console looks something like the screen shot below.