You can link the certificate you receive after successfully completing your GoldFynch 101 Certification Test on GoldFyhnch Academy with your Linkedin account by following these steps:
- Sign in to your GoldFynch Academy dashboard
- Click on GoldFynch 101 Certification Test
- Click on the Get your Certificate button on the left side of the screen
- At the bottom of the screen, click on "Copy Link"
- Add a certification on Linkedin and fill in the details into the overlay:
- Paste the copied URL into the "Credential URL" field
- Paste the certificate ID into the "Credential ID" field
- Check the "This credential does not expire" checkbox
- Name: GoldFynch 101 Certification Test
- Issuing Organization: GoldFynch eDiscovery
- Enter the month and year for the Issue date from the "Issued" field of the certificate
- Click on "Save"
Note: GoldFynch Academy offers training courses and certification tests for GoldFynch. You can take the GoldFynch 101 Course (we recommended going through this before taking the test) here.