In case you would like to create a new production based on a similar older production you can do so by using GoldFynch's re-use production settings feature.
Re-using production settings to create a new production
1. Click on the production icon in the left panel to navigate to the production view
2. Click on the Requested Production tab
3. Click on the ... button against the production whose settings you want to re-use
4. Click on the Re-use settings option in the popup-menu
5. Enter a name for the production and click on "Ok"
6. Review and change any of the re-used settings in Steps 2 - 9 of the Production Wizard
7. Click on the Produce button to submit the production
In case any of the tags or saved searches that are part of the production that you are re-using have been deleted then the file selection criteria will need to be revisited before submitting the production.
When you select a production in which either a tag or saved search that was used has been deleted then a warning message will be displayed in the "Selected Production Options" panel as shown below:
Once you enter a name for the production and proceed to Step 2 (Document Selection) of the Production Wizard, you will need to update the document selection criteria and also deselect the "Unknown" tag / saved search before moving on to Step 3 of the Production Wizard
- In case there is a Production being created when the Re-use action is performed then, that production will be saved as a draft
- The re-use settings option is only available for productions that have been created after the feature was introduced