There are two ways you can upload your files from Dropbox:
- Manually, as described below
- Using the GoldFynch's add-on service for email imports
To manually upload the files, follow the steps below.
Select the files you wish to add to your GoldFynch account
Step 1: Sign into your Dropbox account
Step 2: Click on the 'Files' button in the left bar
Step 3: Check the checkboxes against the files or folders that you want to upload to GoldFynch
After selecting your files, you'll then need to choose a method to upload them.
Method #1: Manually download and upload the files to GoldFynch
1. Click on the 'Download' button in the right bar
2. Upload the files to GoldFynch once they are fully downloaded to your computer
Method #2 & Method #3: Share the folder with GoldFynch Support
The following two methods involve sharing your files with GoldFynch Support, who can import the files directly into your case. Either way, first click on the 'Share' button (as shown in the image above)
Method #2: Directly give GoldFynch Support access to your Dropbox folder (through Dropbox)
1. Enter 'email@example.com' into the 'To:' field
2. Click on the 'Share' button
Method #3: Generate a private 'share link' to the files and send it to GoldFynch support
1. Click on the 'Create a link' button
2. Copy the link that is generated
3. Send an email to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' requesting to have the files transferred and specifying which files to transfer. Make sure you also include the copied link.